Built in 1937 as a WPA project, this bridge stands 2 miles north of Capron.
Above, looking north through the span. The steel span is a riveted Pratt pony truss, a mere 83 feet long. The steel railings on the truss span have been removed, but the approaches retain their original concrete work. The approaches are made entirely of concrete.
Below, 1937 date stamp on the wing post.
Above, a side view of the truss.
Below, another view of the deck, truss, and concrete railing.