This bridge was erected on this site in 1950, and was probably originally located somewhere else. Judging by its construction details, it might have originally been built in the 1920's or 1930's. It is a State-standard design Parker Pony truss and is 80' long. It features a wooden deck which looks very new and lattice guards. We believe it is located on OSU property, or very close to OSU property. The bridge is located just north of OK 51.