Located east of Paul's Valley, this bridge was built in 1939. It consists of a 210 foot long K-Parker main span, two 100-foot Parker Pony spans and at the east end of the bridge, a two-span steel stringer approach. The bridge is in remarkable condition and has been well maintained. The stringer approach span still retains its concrete "fence" guards.
Below, a close-up view of the side. All spans are heavily built and no weight limit is posted. This is an excellent example of a late 1930's highway bridge.