This bridge is on a stretch of old US 169 alignment north of Collinsville. The truss span is 100 feet in length, and is a modified Pratt design, a favorite design of the state highway engineer's office across Oklahoma from circa 1921 to 1932. This bridge was built in 1930 by the Boardman Co., of Oklahoma City. When built, this bridge served OK 16, which was routed from Collinsville to Coffeeville from 1925 to 1935. From 1935 until 1996, this bridge served US 169. Cut plates and angles in the corners of the portals reveal that the curved knee braces commonly seen on bridges of this period have been removed.
7281 1808 X