This bridge is on a stretch of old US 169 alignment north of Collinsville. The bridge is 545 feet long overall. Cut plates and angles in the corners of the portals reveal that the curved corner brackets commonly seen on bridges of this period have been removed. The big modified Parker through truss is 160 feet long, while the two pony spans are each 80 feet long. This bridge was built in 1930 by The Boardman Co., of Oklahoma City, OK.
7281 1889 X