Built in 1957, this bridge consists of four spans: a 210-foot through Parker-K-truss, and three 100-foot Parker pony trusses. Above, looking through the bridge. With the exception of the added concrete barrier, this bridge stands basically as built. Total length of the bridge is 520 feet.
Below, side view of the through span. This bridge crosses the Kiamichi at the north end of Hugo Lake.
Above, another side view showing two of the 100-foot ponies.
Below, though it has been deformed in places by vehicle strikes, the bridge retains its original portal frame.
Above, another view through the bridge. This bridge has a generous 28-foot wide deck, typical of latter truss bridges.
64016 07510 X