Located in the Ft. Gibson area, this 70-foot Parker pony truss was built in 1914 by the Vincennes Bridge Co, of Vincennes Indiana; and stands on impressive stone foundations.
Above, looking north on the deck of the bridge. The bridge is of riveted design and is 7-panels in length.
Below, the plaque located on the bridge.
Below, view of the stone foundations supporting the bridge.
Below, a side view of the bridge.
Back to Oklahoma Bridges.