It was built in 1933 by Pharoah Co., of Henryetta. This bridge stood north of Meeker in Lincoln Co. It is in original condition, with all concrete and steel work intact and unaltered.
The bridge consists of a 100' pony and two steel stringer approaches with concrete "fence" type railings. The bridge was demolished in 2009.
4112 0121 X
Back to Oklahoma Bridges.