Built in 1910 by the Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co., this bridge now stands at its third location in a city park having stood across Muddy Boggy creek first, then Salt Creek. Above, a side view, showing the layout of the 5-panel pin-connected Pratt pony truss. Below, the builder's plaque.
Above, a deck view looking through the span.
Below, this plaque give a full account of the two creeks that this bridge spanned before it was moved to this park in Coalgate.
Above, sign at the entrance to the park.
Above, a detail view of the truss. Below, a general view of the span in its park surroundings.
Back to Oklahoma Bridges.